Retekess T130 tour guide device, since its launch, has been the darling of Retekess customers, with high sales and very popular. This set of equipment is simple to operate, easy to set up and use, lightweight and portable, and always favored by users, widely used in church translation, outdoor tour groups, factory visits, corporate training, and other activities. To let more shoppers know about this product, let's take a look at the questions and answers about it.
1. What is the size of the headphone pad and microphone pad?
The ear pad diameter is 25mm and the microphone pad size is 20mm x 20mm.
2. How many receivers can be added to one transmitter?
You can add as many as you want under the same channel.
3. What is the frequency of the transmitter?
This T130 transmitter has a frequency range of 195-230 MHz.
4. Does it support AUX audio input?
Yes, use a 3.5mm AUX cable to connect the transmitter and external media devices, such as church listening systems, cell phones, laptops, computers, iPad, etc., to play music or other sounds.
5. How long can it work after being fully charged?
The transmitter's built-in 900mAh lithium battery works for 12 hours and the receiver's 600mAh lithium battery works for 18 hours. However, the battery life is also affected by the volume you use.
6. Does the receiver support stereo?
Only supports mono, even if you have stereo headphones.
7. Does the tour guide system translate automatically?
No, it does not. A human interpreter is required, with the interpreter using a transmitter and the listener wearing a headset to hear.
8. Can people talk to others in the group?
There is only one transmitter, the rest of the units are just receivers, so it is not possible.
9. What is the difference between the T130 and TT103?
They have the same features, but the TT103 Wireless Tour Guide System has 200 IDs, lasts about 14 hours, and has a range of up to 460 ft/140 m. The T130 has only 99 IDs and has a distance of 196 ft/50 m
Did you learn anything new after reading it? The Retekess T130 tour guide device is not a perfect guide system, but it's extremely cost-effective. Let's check it out!