Viajes con Teresa bought the Retekess tour guide system a year ago to provide tourists with more professional tour guide services.
Here’s what they had to say about the system…
At Viajes con Teresa (https://viajesconteresa.es/) we have been working with the Retekess T130S and T131S tour guide headsets system for a year now and we would like to share our experience as they have provided us with an essential tool to offer an engaging and immersive learning experience to our groups, playing a crucial role in improving our customers' satisfaction, making a difference and contributing to an unforgettable travel experience.
The advantages that we have been able to obtain after using the tourist guide system with our clients are the following:
· High quality sound: The receivers have high-quality stereo speakers that provide clear and crisp sound.
· Freedom of movement: Tour guides can move freely around the group without having to worry about maintaining eye contact with all participants.
· Better communication: The systems allow tour guides to communicate with participants clearly and concisely, even in noisy environments.
·Increased participation: Systems can help tour guides keep participants' attention and encourage participation.
· A more complete learning experience: The systems allow visitors to listen to the tour guide's explanations without having to worry about missing anything.
· Increased comfort: The receivers are lightweight and comfortable to wear, allowing visitors to enjoy their visit without feeling weighed down.
· Greater accessibility: The systems can be used by people with hearing or visual disabilities.
Therefore we are delighted and recommend Retekess products. Our experience with the T130S T131S wireless tour guide system products has been very good.